Snow Blew
If you already Registered Login now...
Snow Blew
If you already Registered Login now...
Snow Blew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Blew

What is Snow Blew?? Snow Blew is a forum where people looking to meet others, make new friends, dating, networking, sharing ideas, postings, post replies, comments & much more.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

HELLO & WELCOME TO SWW... Meet New People, Make New Friends, Dating & Much More Please be pleasant to each other as well as the members. Have Fun & Be Safe*(This site or no one person is NOT responsible for any meetings, hook ups, get together, Dates, etc .... Anyone whom has questions, concerns, needs help, or needs to Report any/all issues please be sure to send a Private Message to the Admin. Thank you for Visiting, Feel Free to share this with everyone you know or whom might be interested. Your Admin JDL Global Exposure Business with JDL

JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Stop By Often See What's New, Check to for New members, Check for your Post Replies & More.....Chat in the The ChatBox area at the bottom

HAVE FUN.... MEET & Make New Friends & More
Donations
Latest topics
» Brindy our new member
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 9:58 am by Admin

» The invitation to fuck
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 9:42 am by Admin

» Fly Now, Pay Later
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 4:53 pm by Admin

» Stories Group
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:28 pm by Admin

» Cuckoldress
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:24 pm by Admin

» Kinky stepsister
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:22 pm by Admin

» Wireless oem shop
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:19 pm by Admin

» The Wine Spies
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:57 pm by Admin

» ITL TOTAL SECURITY
Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:47 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:45 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stories Group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stories Group  Empty
PostSubject: Stories Group    Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:29 am

Welcome to Stories Group

This group is for posting Stories of any kind. We really like to see erotic writing but any kind of literature (essays, poems, journals) is welcome, as long as you remember that we need to follow the site's guidelines.

There are a lot of hot stories already posted so feel free to add yours to the collection and enjoy the rest.

Links to stories not in the group will be deleted. Anything else that isn't a story will also be deleted.

rules sometimes changes. If you can't find something - It may have been deleted

(Please note that the age of consent is considered to be 18 years of age)

Back to top Go down
bimalenudist

Stories Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories Group    Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 3:54 pm

This is my erotica from another site from 4/19/19, and now I am posting it here as well.

This is my first attempt at any kind of erotica, hope you love it!

This is a rope fantasy about being tied down to the bed spread eagle with both feet and hands tied down to the 4 corners of the bed.

First Ricky was a young boy at heart who enjoyed being tied down and used for someone else's pleasure. He enjoyed being totally helpless and succumbing to anyone's lustful wants, needs and desires.

Rick was coming upon his 21st birthday, very special indeed. Sylvester, Rick's friend of 10 years, knew something of Rick's desires and fantasies. He wanted him to have a very special birthday this year for his 21st. He called a few friends to arrange one of his fantasies to come true. It was a very special surprise that he needed help from at least five others to make it extra special. He just happened to be house sitting for relatives so he knew he had to make his fantasy come true on Saturday night on the 21st of April. It was to be perfect. The master bedroom had plenty of space, about 200 sq ft. Sylvester arranged his friends to help with the scene.

This was less of a challenge since Rick was bisexual and was open to both men and women. He was also into rope, Sylvester remembered, but Rick never got to explore this side of his fetish or kink.

Todd, a very young hot stud completely smooth all over except for the hair on his head and some minimal pubic hair was a mutual friend from high school and wanted to be a part of Ricky's special party. He was going to be perfect since Ricky loved younger guys.

Christopher and Christine were a married couple that love to swing and heard about this party from a friend of theirs.

Carrie and Kathy were in their 20's and loved feet with a passion since they had a foot fetish.

This was about to become a reality but Sylvester couldn't bring everything together without more experience. He had to consider someone with the organizing ability he needed. He came across two people with almost identical qualifications 1 guy and 1 gal. Since they both knew what they were doing, he just got both to be safe. Ricky's fantasy was not going to fail! Ken and Tammy were both dominant and right for the job. They would oversee the entire operation. What they said always goes! They both set the scene with the proper scents, toys and sensations.

Sylvester invited Ricky into the house at 9pm, the perfect crisp evening of a perfect 70 degrees F, to show him around and finally ended up in the bedroom and Rick noticed ropes on the bed and asked about them. Sylvester said, "Try them on?" Ricky consented and was tied down spread eagle nice and tight while being fully nude. Ricky trusted Sylvester implicitly so he did what he was told.

First as foreplay, Ricky was blindfolded as Sylvester lit two candles on the sides of the room, one lavender and the other jasmine. As these pleasant aromas filled the air, Ricky felt some light caressing and touching as 2-3 people explored his entire body starting with his head, slowly down his chest through his crotch and legs all the way down to his toes. Unbeknownst to Ricky, everyone was setting up his surprise and layed some toys down near his respective areas, like a vibe near his ass.

Suddenly he felt a throbbing juicy cock being shoved fast and hard into his mouth and is told by Tammy he better just open up and enjoy it. As Todd forced Ricky to blow him he let out a dramatic intense moan as Ricky put his mouth on his cock head.

Next Chris performed fellatio on Ricky, almost as if Ricky performed 69, since Ricky blew Todd and Chris blew Ricky. Blindfolded, Ricky could only guess who blew him, Christine or Christopher. Since her hands cupped his balls, we know who it is but Ricky doesn't. This only confused Ricky more since Christopher alternated with Christine as his/her hot wet tongue slowly went up and down his shaft while literally blowing on his head on the end of each stroke.

Then as she blew him, Chris performed anal stimulation in which a butt plug vibrated in Ricky's ass while starting an erotic orgasm, the best of his life. It built as the tension increased. This lasted a long time but not withstanding, Carrie and Kathy sucked his toes and gave him a foot massage at the same time.

Ricky is startled as Ken's voice crackles the scene and the quiet night, and he demands better performance from all involved. His satisfaction must be adhered to while controlling the entire action. Ken has been a dom, since his early days, about 20 years now. Ken has no rules except to listen to him intently and without question. He speciality is to control at least 3-4 people at a time. He loves oral play and actions that are not always sexual in nature. Massages, feet, and ass play are just some of the things he enjoys.
Tammy, on the other hand, loves to dominate men mostly, but enjoys watching and commanding as she hears her voice go across the rooms she has played in.

Since Ricky is usually a giver, Sylvester insisted that this entire scenario last until, and not a moment before, everyone in the room reached an orgasm. Both Ken and Tammy agree and told Chris and Christine to play with each other while they continued to pleasure Ricky. They commanded NO edging from anyone at all. Carrie and Kathy are told to mutually masterbate each other while worshipping His feet.

But due to the relentless stimulation all over his body at the same time, Ricky climaxes first with the fiercest roar and moan, even startling Christine and Kathy.

Then by chance, Ken and Tammy agree on a new idea in case Ricky wants to go for round 2. There were 2 young bath slaves that prepared Ricky for a new adventure by cleansing his entire body so that he will be ready to go again.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, remember my first ever attempt.

Just for fun you can choose a character that you want to be and tell us why you chose that one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stories Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories Group    Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 3:58 pm

bimalenudist wrote:
This is my erotica from another site from 4/19/19, and now I am posting it here as well.

This is my first attempt at any kind of erotica, hope you love it!

This is a rope fantasy about being tied down to the bed spread eagle with both feet and hands tied down to the 4 corners of the bed.

First Ricky was a young boy at heart who enjoyed being tied down and used for someone else's pleasure. He enjoyed being totally helpless and succumbing to anyone's lustful wants, needs and desires.

Rick was coming upon his 21st birthday, very special indeed. Sylvester, Rick's friend of 10 years, knew something of Rick's desires and fantasies. He wanted him to have a very special birthday this year for his 21st. He called a few friends to arrange one of his fantasies to come true. It was a very special surprise that he needed help from at least five others to make it extra special. He just happened to be house sitting for relatives so he knew he had to make his fantasy come true on Saturday night on the 21st of April. It was to be perfect. The master bedroom had plenty of space, about 200 sq ft. Sylvester arranged his friends to help with the scene.

This was less of a challenge since Rick was bisexual and was open to both men and women. He was also into rope, Sylvester remembered, but Rick never got to explore this side of his fetish or kink.

Todd, a very young hot stud completely  smooth all over except for the hair on his head and some minimal pubic hair was a mutual friend from high school and wanted to be a part of Ricky's special party. He was going to be perfect since Ricky loved younger guys.

Christopher and Christine were a married couple that love to swing and heard about this party from a friend of theirs.

Carrie and Kathy were in their 20's and loved feet with a passion since they had a foot fetish.

This was about to become a reality but Sylvester couldn't bring everything together without more experience. He had to consider someone with the organizing ability he needed. He came across two people with almost identical qualifications 1 guy and 1 gal. Since they both knew what they were doing, he just got both to be safe. Ricky's fantasy was not going to fail! Ken and Tammy were both dominant and right for the job. They would oversee the entire operation. What they said always goes! They both set the scene with the proper scents, toys and sensations.

Sylvester invited Ricky into the house at 9pm, the perfect crisp evening of a perfect 70 degrees F, to show him around and finally ended up in the bedroom and Rick noticed ropes on the bed and asked about them. Sylvester said, "Try them on?" Ricky consented and was tied down spread eagle nice and tight while being fully nude. Ricky trusted Sylvester implicitly so he did what he was told.

First as foreplay, Ricky was blindfolded as Sylvester lit two candles on the sides of the room, one lavender and the other jasmine. As these pleasant aromas filled the air, Ricky felt some light caressing and touching as 2-3 people explored his entire body starting with his head, slowly down his chest through his crotch and legs all the way down to his toes. Unbeknownst to Ricky, everyone was setting up his surprise and layed some toys down near his respective areas, like a vibe near his ass.

Suddenly he felt a throbbing juicy cock being shoved fast and hard into his mouth and is told by Tammy he better just open up and enjoy it. As Todd forced Ricky to blow him he let out a dramatic intense moan as Ricky put his mouth on his cock head.

Next  Chris performed fellatio on Ricky, almost as if Ricky performed 69, since Ricky blew Todd and Chris blew Ricky. Blindfolded, Ricky could only guess who blew him, Christine or Christopher. Since her hands cupped his balls, we know who it is but Ricky doesn't. This only confused Ricky more since Christopher alternated with Christine as his/her hot wet tongue slowly went up and down his shaft while literally blowing on his head on the end of each stroke.

Then as she blew him, Chris performed anal stimulation in which a butt plug vibrated in Ricky's ass while starting an erotic orgasm, the best of his life. It built as the tension increased. This lasted a long time but not withstanding, Carrie and Kathy sucked his toes and gave him a foot massage at the same time.

Ricky is startled as Ken's voice crackles the scene and the quiet night, and he demands better performance from all involved. His satisfaction must be adhered to while controlling the entire action. Ken has been a dom, since his early days, about 20 years now. Ken has no rules except to listen to him intently and without question. He speciality is to control at least 3-4 people at a time. He loves oral play and actions that are not always sexual in nature. Massages, feet, and ass play are just some of the things he enjoys.
Tammy, on the other hand, loves to dominate men mostly, but enjoys watching and commanding as she hears her voice go across the rooms she has played in.

Since Ricky is usually a giver, Sylvester insisted that this entire scenario last until, and not a moment before, everyone in the room reached an orgasm. Both Ken and Tammy agree and told Chris and Christine to play with each other while they continued to pleasure Ricky. They commanded NO edging from anyone at all. Carrie and Kathy are told to mutually masterbate each other while worshipping His feet.

But due to the relentless stimulation all over his body at the same time, Ricky climaxes first with the fiercest roar and moan, even startling Christine and Kathy.  

Then by chance, Ken and Tammy agree on a new idea in case Ricky wants to go for round 2. There were 2 young bath slaves that prepared Ricky for a new adventure by cleansing his entire body so that he will be ready to go again.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, remember my first ever attempt.

Just for fun you can choose a character that you want to be and tell us why you chose that one.

bounce Great job on your first story and thank you for sharing on our page---Look forward to seeing more----JUST because I would and for the FUN I would be either Ricky or Ken,,, Twisted Evil  Tammy would sure then be surprised what she be up for with me ----  geek
Back to top Go down
bimalenudist

Stories Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories Group    Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 4:56 pm

This is a much shorter erotica to your liking.

About my Dom, and I trust him

So its appropriately titled:

In Dom I trust

The best way to get a good conversation with you is to give you a good idea of what I perform for my Dominant and I hope you understand that......

If my Dom requires me to ----Play with him in a way that gives him pleasure---I must comply
If my Dom requires me to-----Bow down to his feet, and suck his toes----------I must obey
If my Dom requires me to-----Wrestle and do what I'm told while he forces me to the ground---I must submit
If my Dom requires me to-----Go limp and let him use and abuse me-----------I must trust
If my Dom requires me to-----Strip naked and fulfill his every desire-------------I will have already done it

For if I really trust my Dom and love him the way I should, I will do whatever he requires of me while I am in thrall to him, without provocation and willingly without question or hesitation.

Hope you enjoyed my 2nd erotica. If so let me know

Love you both,

CJ
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stories Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories Group    Stories Group  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:28 pm

bimalenudist wrote:
This is a much shorter erotica to your liking.

About my Dom, and I trust him

So its appropriately titled:

In Dom I trust

The best way to get a good conversation with you is to give you a good idea of what I perform for my Dominant and I hope you understand that......

If my Dom requires me to ----Play with him in a way that gives him pleasure---I must comply
If my Dom requires me to-----Bow down to his feet, and suck his toes----------I must obey
If my Dom requires me to-----Wrestle and do what I'm told while he forces me to the ground---I must submit
If my Dom requires me to-----Go limp and let him use and abuse me-----------I must trust
If my Dom requires me to-----Strip naked and fulfill his every desire-------------I will have already done it

For if I really trust my Dom and love him the way I should, I will do whatever he requires of me while I am in thrall to him, without provocation and willingly without question or hesitation.

Hope you enjoyed my 2nd erotica. If so let me know

Love you both,

CJ

The Dom knows best and is always right and do as is told to do Twisted Evil Twisted Evil afro king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stories Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories Group    Stories Group  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories Group
Page 1 of 1