Snow Blew
If you already Registered Login now...
Snow Blew
If you already Registered Login now...
Snow Blew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Blew

What is Snow Blew?? Snow Blew is a forum where people looking to meet others, make new friends, dating, networking, sharing ideas, postings, post replies, comments & much more.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

HELLO & WELCOME TO SWW... Meet New People, Make New Friends, Dating & Much More Please be pleasant to each other as well as the members. Have Fun & Be Safe*(This site or no one person is NOT responsible for any meetings, hook ups, get together, Dates, etc .... Anyone whom has questions, concerns, needs help, or needs to Report any/all issues please be sure to send a Private Message to the Admin. Thank you for Visiting, Feel Free to share this with everyone you know or whom might be interested. Your Admin JDL Global Exposure Business with JDL

JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Stop By Often See What's New, Check to for New members, Check for your Post Replies & More.....Chat in the The ChatBox area at the bottom

HAVE FUN.... MEET & Make New Friends & More
Donations
Latest topics
» Brindy our new member
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 9:58 am by Admin

» The invitation to fuck
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 9:42 am by Admin

» Fly Now, Pay Later
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 4:53 pm by Admin

» Stories Group
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:28 pm by Admin

» Cuckoldress
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:24 pm by Admin

» Kinky stepsister
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:22 pm by Admin

» Wireless oem shop
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:19 pm by Admin

» The Wine Spies
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:57 pm by Admin

» ITL TOTAL SECURITY
Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:47 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:45 pm
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dogging Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dogging Group Empty
PostSubject: Dogging Group   Dogging Group I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 am

This group is for people interested in Dogging.

If you are not sure what dogging is, then please read the following details.

Dogging sites are usually country lanes where people go to watch others having sex in their cars and sometimes allowed to join in. Of course it is also where people go to have sex and like others to watch or join in. It can also be quiet areas of the park or maybe the woods, forest, or sometimes sand dunes or even at times somewhere urban...

The name came from men who would take their dog for a walk to a quiet part of the park and watch teenagers having sex in their cars, or in fact just lovers having sex. The men would pretend that the dog was sniffing something and they would stand quite close to the car watching.

It became very popular and now many people go to Dogging sites, as they like the fun and excitement it gives and also the anonymity. Yes you can go and have fun and then go home and no one knows anything about you. Taking photo's and filming is not usually allowed, unless there is perhaps one couple and maybe one or two others and all agree.

In the end because some men were allowed to have sex when the ladies got out of the car.. and they had to tie their dog to a tree, or put it in their car, they stopped taking their dogs and just turned up.

In Europe it is very popular, even the famous have been seen at these places and there are many dogging websites, where people will post at what time they will be there so that others can go and watch them or join in.

The rules are if a car has the interior light on then people can watch, if the window is open then people are allowed to lean inside and have a play and sometimes the ladies will get out of the car and have full sex with men. Please note... to always use caution as a couple could be innocently sitting with widow open etc

In September 2003 the BBC[3] reported on the 'new' dogging craze. They cited the Internet and text messaging as common ways of organizing meetings. The original definition of dogging – and which is still a closely related activity – is spying on couples having sex in a car or other public place.
Back to top Go down

Dogging Group
Page 1 of 1