Snow Blew
If you already Registered Login now...
Snow Blew
If you already Registered Login now...
Snow Blew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Blew

What is Snow Blew?? Snow Blew is a forum where people looking to meet others, make new friends, dating, networking, sharing ideas, postings, post replies, comments & much more.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

HELLO & WELCOME TO SWW... Meet New People, Make New Friends, Dating & Much More Please be pleasant to each other as well as the members. Have Fun & Be Safe*(This site or no one person is NOT responsible for any meetings, hook ups, get together, Dates, etc .... Anyone whom has questions, concerns, needs help, or needs to Report any/all issues please be sure to send a Private Message to the Admin. Thank you for Visiting, Feel Free to share this with everyone you know or whom might be interested. Your Admin JDL Global Exposure Business with JDL

JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Stop By Often See What's New, Check to for New members, Check for your Post Replies & More.....Chat in the The ChatBox area at the bottom

HAVE FUN.... MEET & Make New Friends & More
Donations
Latest topics
» Brindy our new member
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 9:58 am by Admin

» The invitation to fuck
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 9:42 am by Admin

» Fly Now, Pay Later
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 4:53 pm by Admin

» Stories Group
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:28 pm by Admin

» Cuckoldress
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:24 pm by Admin

» Kinky stepsister
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:22 pm by Admin

» Wireless oem shop
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 10:19 pm by Admin

» The Wine Spies
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:57 pm by Admin

» ITL TOTAL SECURITY
Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:47 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:45 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Daddy's girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Daddy's girl Empty
PostSubject: Daddy's girl   Daddy's girl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Your a teen I am your old daddy.Your asleep in your bed,its summer and i just woke up too.You have the comforter thrown off of your body an its just a thin white sheet covering your body.You knew it was hot when you went to bed.So you just wore an short black shirt with no bra.And your favorite blue thong panties.I dont know why mother bought them for you.Maybe you knew id see them.Blue is my favorite color.I go into your room to make sure your comfortable in this hot house.
When i enter your room you are on your back with your arms above your head.The thin sheet is just over your budding breasts.But your short shirt has ridden up from all the moving you do while sleeping.I move closer to your bed to check to see if your head is hot.I move my face closer to yours an i press my lips against your forehead.Yes you are a little hot.I try your fan but it doesnt work.
I start to move away walk toward the door an i hear you moan in your sleep.You say "daddy please take the blankets off of me its so hot in here" I move toward your hot little body an i reach for the sheets at the foot of your bed an i pull.
SLOWLY i pull the sheets from your body down toward your feet.You feel this in your sleep an you squirm in the sheets an i stop.You adjust a little in the hot bed an your shirt rides up again over an away from your breasts.I pull the sheet slowly again,and one of your nipples comes into the light from the window in your room an i stop again.This time you dont move but i do.I move toward your small framed body,to where your budding breast is almost in full view. I stare at it for awhile contemplating if i should risk just touching it or more!!!! But why have one when i could have two.
I start to pull the sheets again.Again you squirm from the sensation of the sheet on your breast.Now the other nipple has made its debut.I pull the sheets more to reveal bothe budding breast in the moon light.They look so sexy on your small frame.My mouth waters while i stare at your nipples in the light.I move closer to you an i lean in towards one of your nipples.I stick my tongue out as slowly as i can an i touch the tip of my tongue to your nipple an flick upwards.You shuffle a little in your bed but dont wake.I look at your nipple up close an blow a gentle breeze across your breast.AGAIN you squirm in the bed.I look to your face but you have no woken.I look again at your nipple an its now erect from the coldness of my saliva with my breath.
I start to think that your in a deep sleep an whatever i do,you may not wake.I lift the sheets from where they rest under your boobs an i seen my favorite color around your hips. I wonder what could that be.I just have to check right!!!! I pull again at the sheets revealing your soft flat stomach I watch intently as the blue color comes out from the sheets.I stop.
I stick my tongue out an put it on your hips an move slowly up to your breast.You again feel this an you moan asleep. "Daddy its cold in here can you cover me" My mind thinks on its own.Strip down naked an climb in bed to keep her warm.Skin on skin contact is best to keep warm!!!! But i do nothing yet.I pull the sheets again,as the sheet moves across your legs it tickles you an again you shift in the bed.This time though i see your whole body as you move.Such gracefulness from something so small.You stop moving an your legs have spread themselves apart.I stare at your body trying to adjust my eyes more,I cannot believe what i see.I see your soft pussy lips sticking out from your blue thong panties..But how,how could you have these lips.Lips of a woman.Your thong has shifted over an your pussy is in the open for no one but me to see.Your lips are slightly saggy which we all know means your either masturbating alot with something or your not a virgin anymore.
To think my little one has had a little boy dick inside her.Oh how i wish to show her the truth.The truth of how big a mans dick can be.My mouth again salivates while staring down at you.I crawl onto your bed from your feet an i bed down,my face lowering more to your hips. Im up close to your clit an i take a big breath out onto your pussy an i slowly breath in.Oh my how HOT your pussy is an sweet smelling.I get closer an i take another big breath out onto your lips an breath in as much as i can,i couldnt breath in slowly anymore i had to take it all in again.This time you moan a sexy moan a moan only a man can understand.Understand as a sound of someone wanting something,needing something yearning for something.I realize what i heard an my daddy dick gets hard as a rock for his daughter.I lean in again an blow on your hot pussy to see if you move again an you do.But its just your hips that moved this time.An they moved toward my head.
I get caught be surprise,an i look up at you.Your eyes are still closed!!!!! I stare at you for awhile to see if your playing possum.I look down again at your hot pussy an i see a streak of light from where there should be none.I sniff a small sniff an my mouth drops open.While in your deep sleep your body does what it wants.It knows someone is near,it knows someone has licked your nipple,it KNOWS what it wants.I stick my tongue out an move it closer to your pussy.So slowly i move,not to wake you or make sudden moves.Euphoria as my tongue touches your wet lips.I slide my tongue up to your clit an back down trying to squeeze juices out like a sponge.You moan loudly this time,i dont care to look up this time though.I continue my tongue lashing on you.I lean in more with my tongue taunt an jam it inside your pussy lips as far as it will go.My upper lip touches your clit an your hips shoot upward.I grab your hips as my tongue comes out of your pussy an i pull down an again as i jam my tongue into your hot wet hairless pussy.You moan louder than before an i hear your breathing it has gotten faster.
Out of curiosity i look up an your awake.Eyes wide open an staring dead at my face.I dont panic i grab your hips again an close my eyes as i pull your hips against my face while pushing my face into your pussy.I move my tongue around inside of you an your eyes roll back.Your arms an hands reach for my head an pulling my head deeper into your hot pussy.You pull my hair hard but i dont budge i grind away like a pit bull tearing at a raw steak.You moan an cover your mouth an scream as you release hot liquid juices into my mouth.
Attachments
Daddy's girl Attachment28701312_1715056745268151_2667967944631444715_o.jpg
Comment & replies welcome
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(75 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down

Daddy's girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Blew :: Stories-
Jump to: